10 Great Maharishi Yogi Quotes On Spirituality And Life.
Sometimes in life hearing what someone else has to say like these 10 wonderful Maharishi Yogi quotes on spirituality, can be enlightening. We travel along our life paths learning experiencing everything it has to offer. We may not always enjoy what we encounter however we do have the choice of how we allow the experience to affect us. The point of the exercise is the experience in itself. The learning if you will.
Sometimes we need help to do this. Assistance to understand what is happening or someone to help us accept our circumstance. Today we look at an interesting individual that has come across the world’s path. He is considered a guru by many. Today we are discussing Maharishi Yogi Quotes on spirituality.
Do you have a mentor or guru of some sort that you admire? Most people have several individuals in their lives that have special meaning. These leaders help shape and mold us. The Maharishi is one of these people who has left an impression on many, many travelers. We discuss these ten enlightening Maharishi quotes and look at the meaning behind them. We are certain that you will find them interesting and even a little amusing. One thing I have come to understand is that you may be a guru or spiritual teacher yet there is no reason to lose your sense of humor. It is all a part of this wonderful experience we call life.
Maharishi’s nine rules of life:
- Don’t analyze
- Don’t complain
- Don’t compare yourself to others
- Don’t expect things to be done for you
- Don’t expect perfection in the relative
- Look to the knowledge aspect daily
- Own the movement
- Problems are all in your head
- Hold yourself together”What you see you become.”
- “What you put your attention on grows strong in your life.”
- “We must take situations as they are. We must only change our mental attitudes towards them.”
- “People are influenced by what we are, what we radiate. This has greater appeal than what we say.”
- “If we think of defeat, that’s what we’ll get. If we are undecided then nothing will happen for us. We must just pick something GREAT to do, and then DO it. Never think of failure at all, for as we think now, that’s what we’ll get.”
- ” Keep your desire turning back within and be patient. Allow the fulfillment to come to you. Gently resist the temptation to chase your dreams into the world; pursue them in your heart until they disappear into the Self, and leave them.”
- “Enjoy your life and be happy.
Being happy is of utmost importance.
Success in anything is through happiness.
More support of nature comes from being happy.
Under all circumstances be happy, even if you have to force it a bit to change some long-standing habits.
Just think of any negativity that comes to you as a raindrop falling into the ocean of your bliss.
You may not always have an ocean of bliss, but think that way anyway and it will help it come.
Doubting is not blissful and does not create happiness.
Be happy, healthy, and let all that love flow through your heart.”
- “Doubts are death.”
- “About humility, we speak with an analogy: When the branches are full of fruit, they just bow down.” –
- “Life is bliss. “Man is born to enjoy.”
- “Do not base your life on the likings and dislikings or whims of others. What you are in life – whether you enjoy or suffer – it is your own responsibility. Be regular in your meditation and do not postpone for a later date your striving for God consciousness.”
- “Love opens all doors, no matter how closed they may be, no matter how rusty from lack of use. Your work is to bring unity and harmony, to open all doors which have been closed for a long time. Have patience and tolerance. Open your heart all the time.”
- “All problems in life arise from some weakness of mind. All weakness of mind is due to the mind’s ignorance of its own essential nature, which is universal and the source of infinite energy and intelligence. … In order to root out any problem of life, it is only necessary to be brought out of ignorance, to be brought to knowledge.” (Gita, Ch.II, vs.2)
- “Problems are all in your head.”
- “The purpose of life is the expansion of happiness.”
Not everything everyone says can or should apply to you and your life. However in saying that listening cannot hurt. There are some real gems that have come from the hearts and minds of the masters before us. Maybe we should take some time and listen. You may choose what works for you and reject the rest.
In this Podcast you will learn:
- What are mentors and gurus?
- Wonderful quotes from the Yogi Maharishi
- How we can use these pearls of wisdom in our lives.
A Free Psychic Reading
Other Relevant Posts That You May Find Interesting :
You can subscribe to my Youtube Channel for much more info!
For UYT episodes to be sent directly to your device, subscribe on iTunes, Player FM, Blubrry or Stitcher! And lastly, if you have a topic or question for the show fill out the intuitive insight form on the right. Thanks so much!
Unlocking Your Truth is my weekly radio show where we discuss all things metaphysical like Maharishi Yogi Quotes On Spirituality! And much more! The show airs on CIVL 101.7 FM at 7-8PM (Pacific Time) every Tuesday evening or live-stream the show at CIVL.ca. During each of our Unlocking Your Truth episodes, we also answer email questions from our listeners (click here to submit a question) as well as occasionally do readings live on air for our call in guests. You can call in 604.504.7441 ext 4142 and ask anything you want. You can also join us on simultaneous Facebook Live broadcasts of Unlocking Your Truth with Dr. Lesley.