Do You Have Healthy Happy Relationships?
How do chakras affect relationships? First let me ask, have you ever had any issues around relationships? If you are like most people this is one sector of living that is often a sore spot and needs improving. Finding loving and healthy relationships can be a challenge. Maybe even you can use some help? There are more than just the one type of relationships we have to handle at the same time as well. There is, of course, the first type that comes to mind the romantic variety, but there are also friends, family, work associates. Even the interaction with your grocery clerk also the mail delivery person has a place in your life so can be considered in the broad sense of relationships.
There are different ways to draw love into your life. There are also different ways to preserve, enhance, and reinforce existing friendships and relationships. One way is to activate, keep balanced and maintain healthy chakras especially those related to relationships and love. The most predominant are the second, the sacral, and fourth, the heart, chakras. Keeping these in a state of balance and active in a healthy way really goes a long way in connecting with your emotions and further enjoy corporal pleasures. While these two chakras play a large role in your relationships there are more connections to all the chakras as well.
How Do Chakras Affect Relationships?
In this episode of Unlocking Your Truth, we discuss an article about the different types of relationships and how the chakras influence them. Each of these energy centers of your spiritual body has bearing on different aspects of your existence. When they are balanced so is your life basically. These individual chakras will affect many different aspects of your existence including but not limited to relationships.
They define how such things as emotional connection, your reality, competition and even sex, as well as many more features of the interaction between people, is related to the Chakras. We also discuss how this can help the individual understand the whys and hows of their particularities when it comes to dealing with people.
As per the ancient Indian texts, the Vedas, there are seven (7) categories of relationships that as humans can be experienced during our time here. These seven classes of relationships will or can realize a type of synchronicity between two persons that match our seven main chakras:
- The First Chakra: The Root Center greatly influences our sexual energy in relationships.
- The Second Chakra: The Sacral Chakra inspires a relationship based on love and joint desire for comfort and abundance
- The Third Chakra: The Solar Plexus also basis itself on abundance but of a different nature. This relationship is more directed towards celebrity, status, and influence.
- The Fourth Chakra: The Heart Center, people in Relationships of this nature are more involved in enhancing their particular personal nature and self-improvement helping each other burn through past life karma.
- The Fifth Chakra: The Throat Chakra, the individuals in this type of relationship do not let their base emotions affect their life experience but they live life following more of spiritual personal standard that is higher. They meditate in order to access a deeper understanding and sense of the Universe.
- The Sixth Chakra: The Brow Chakra (Third Eye), this is a very uncommon relationship. The individuals involved relate at a deep psychic and intuitive level that creates a wonderful harmony and dedication to each other. They work together for the common goal of finding truth in their god and the universe.
- The Seventh Chakra: The Crown Chakra, these couples have found the ultimate in love relations. Basically, both are at a point in their karmic journeying where they have almost finalized their journey. Their love is more ethereal and magical.
There are ways to activate safely, to keep your chakras open and to maintain balance in your chakra system. One of the most simple and yet very effective ways to do all of this is through meditation. I have recorded some very simple free guided meditations to get you started. you can find here:
Free Guided Meditations
If you are more advanced I have also created some Life Activation guided meditations to help with very specific issues. These are very affordable and useful ways to recreate your life into the happy fulfilling existence you desire.
- How to relate to people at a deeper level.
- How to understand your partners’ emotional body.
- Learn to create your reality.
Join us on this episode of Unlocking Your Truth, How Do Chakras Affect Relationships, and learn more about each of these seven types of relationships and how they are influenced by the chakras and control your life.
Life Purpose and Your Chakras
Other Relevant Posts That You May Find Interesting :
You can subscribe to my Youtube Channel for much more info!
For UYT episodes to be sent directly to your device, subscribe on iTunes, , Player FM, Blubrry or Stitcher! And lastly, if you have a topic or question for the show fill out the intuitive insight form on the right. Thanks so much!
Unlocking Your Truth is my weekly radio show where we discuss all things metaphysical like How Do Chakras Affect Relationships! And much more! The show airs on CIVL 101.7 FM at 7-8PM (Pacific Time) every Tuesday evening or live-stream the show at CIVL.ca. During each of our Unlocking Your Truth episodes, we also answer email questions from our listeners (click here to submit a question) as well as occasionally do readings live on air for our call in guests. You can call in 604.504.7441 ext 4142 and ask anything you want.