Is developing intuition the same as developing psychic abilities, “am I psychic or intuitive” you may ask as many do. Your intuition and psychic ability are the same things. These terms are actually interchangeable. Lots of people come to me with the intention and desire of developing psychic intuition. They feel that this is something that they have to learn to acquire. Let me let you in on a little secret. Everyone has these special powers. It is more about identifying them and then learning how to tap into psychic abilities. The easiest way is with a psychic ability quiz
Get Your Free Psychic Abilities Quiz
Developing Intuition: The Awakening
When it comes to awakening your intuition and learning how to follow your intuition, there are two sides to the coin.
Clear What Is Blocking You!
At the core you are Spirit, this is your true nature. Intuition is Spirit shining through you. Spirit is a really high state of vibration. If your body is full of heavy emotions, negative thoughts, bad memories, limiting beliefs, judgments, criticisms, hatred, regrets, pain and so on it won’t shine through. Your human existence is like a glass that holds this spiritual light. The light shines through it. If your glass is dirty it can’t shine through.
Learn About Developing Intuition: What It Is And How To Use It!
Once again you are Spirit. Most people believe they are their body with its emotions and intellect and sexual attractions. So you need to be able to tell the difference between body, ego, mind, and spirit, soul and intuition. There are specific techniques that can help with this. They will train your spiritual consciousness to shine through and be able to guide you.
Developing Intuition: The 5 Barriers
Quiet Your Mind
The Buddha described the mind as being controlled by drunken monkeys. To awaken your intuition, you need to quiet your busy mind and take charge of your thoughts.
- Bypass your intellect to access intuition.
- Be neutral during your self-discovery journey
- Stimulate your pineal gland to activate your third eye.
Your emotions are a powerful force that can pull you in many directions and distract you from your intuition. To awaken your intuition, you must persuade your body to be a supportive life partner.
- Clear emotional overwhelm.
- Become the neutral observer of your emotions.
- Release others’ emotions that impact you.
Spirit operates without effort. Whereas your body uses effort for everything it does. To develop intuition means choosing to release effort to operate consciously as spirit.
- Tell the difference between body and spirit.
- Clear resistance to receive your intuitive messages.
- Raise your frequency and balance your energy to heal yourself.
Fear of consequences or of what you might see prevent you from accessing your intuition. You must release the fear and raise your energy frequency above your limits.
- Eliminate non-supportive beliefs about intuition.
- Remove blocks to your intuition and express your authentic self.
- Set boundaries to protect you from skeptics.
We are exposed to the expectations of our family and culture. The pressure to be perfect gets in the way of acceptance and authenticity and cultivates unworthiness. You must release yourself from:-
- Perfectionism and embrace your unique intuition style
- Expectations so you can have your own direct experience of intuition.
- Competition with others and build your self-esteem.
A Free Psychic Reading
Developing Intuition: The 5 Teachings
Regular meditation supports you to develop intuition. It helps you do the following:
- Build a strong foundation to safely open your intuition.
- Anchor your energy and intentions in physical reality.
- Be present in your body.
Trust Your Intuition
If you are plagued by doubt then you must clear invalidation to trust your intuition. Meditation teaches you how to enter stillness and connect with the divine source.
- Tell the truth from a lie
- Distinguish intuition from intellect and ego.
- Discern non-supportive messages from your higher information.
Follow Your Intuition
It is one thing to be aware of your intuition and entirely another thing to act on it. Take a leap of faith. Go beyond your limits and follow your higher guidance.
- Clear what prevents you from acting on your intuition.
- Help you validate your intuition to act on it.
- Find and follow your true path and live your
Find Your Intuition Style
Everyone is unique. So what is your unique intuition style? Are you…
- An Enlightened Empath with the gift of Clairsentience?
- A Soothsaying Seer with the gift of Clairvoyance?
- A Knowledgeable Sage with the gift of Claircognizance?
- A Mystical Master with the gift of Clairaudience?
Receive help from an experienced teacher who knows their stuff. They can accelerate your psychic development by.
- Helping you avoid mistakes. Don’t spend years in trial and error or getting lost in blind alleys
- Providing techniques and tools to follow to awaken your psychic gifts
- Validating you and encouraging you, letting you know when you are practicing correctly
In This Podcast You Will Learn:
- How to discover your psychic ability.
- What is blocking your psychic abilities?
- How to awaken and learn to use your psychic abilities.
Join us in this episode of Unlocking Your Truth, Developing Intuition Is Really Easy, when we discuss developing your intuition for beginners and veterans alike.
Unlock Your Psychic Powers Guided Meditation
Other Relevant Posts That You May Find Interesting :
You can subscribe to my Youtube Channel for much more info!
For UYT episodes to be sent directly to your device, subscribe on iTunes, Player FM, Blubrry or Stitcher! And lastly, if you have a topic or question for the show fill out the intuitive insight form on the right. Thanks so much!
Unlocking Your Truth is my weekly radio show where we discuss all things metaphysical like Developing Intuition Is Really Easy! And much more! The show airs on CIVL 101.7 FM at 7-8PM (Pacific Time) every Tuesday evening or live-stream the show at CIVL.ca. During each of our Unlocking Your Truth episodes, we also answer email questions from our listeners (click here to submit a question) as well as occasionally do readings live on air for our call in guests. You can call in 604.504.7441 ext 4142 and ask anything you want.