What Is Kundalini Spirit and What Are The Kundalini Awakening Symptoms?
What Is Kundalini Spirit and What Are The Kundalini Awakening Symptoms? I receive these questions quite often. Kundalini comes from the Sanscrit term and earliest India that recognizes the ascending of energy and consciousness, the Kundalini spiritual awakening. This energy is found at the base of the spine. It is said that the Kundalini serpent goddess snakes around the base of the spine since we were born. Some practitioners say that it coils at the root of the spine to hold the energetic field stable until we pass on. At the moment of death, it uncoils and goes back to the source. It is said to be the substance of life energy. This energy is also called the chi, bio-energy, or the more commonly used Pranic energy. Yogic science advocates that Kundalini energy the causal force that forms the child in the womb.
Some of the symptoms one may experience during the Kundalini awakening process:
- Disruptive Energy: Kundalini energy may be disturbing for some females. Some Kundalini experiences she may have are body shaking or mildly convulsing as well other involuntary movements of the arms and head. Sleep can be affected as well as possible lack of attention and concentration.
- Pleasurable Energy: Some women have described the Kundalini awakening experience as powerful and at the same time agreeable. The emerging energy often livens the artful nature and a sense of self-expression and physicality. Present, past, and future family interests increase as well.
- Problematic Symptoms: Through some of the stages of spiritual awakening Kundalini energy can cause very disruptive reactions. Different afflictions such as migraines extreme tiredness and gastrointestinal issues may occur that make the individual uncomfortable and can interfere with regular goings-on.
- Heightened Senses: Some senses may be heightened during a Kundalini energy awakening. Emotions like love, grief rage, and anger as well as even depression may become increasingly prominent. You may even sense temperature differently, more intense in nature.
Because of the nature of these physical symptoms of Kundalini awakening, or also know the Kundalini rising or soul awakening, most people have the impression that it is the basis of sexuality and they go hand in hand. They do have many similar physical signs. So in some cases, they are very similar. How can you tell whether or not you are running your Kundalini? In this episode of Unlocking Your Truth, we will discuss how to open the Kundalini. What does Kundalini feel like is also important to understand so we will take a peek at that as well? I will also give you a list of the signs that you may be doing just that and how to do Kundalini meditation.
In this podcast, What Is Kundalini Spirit, you will learn:
- Ten signals of this amazing Energy.
- How to turn it on.
- How to use this energy.
Join us on this episode of Unlocking Your Truth, What Is Kundalini Spirit, when we discuss the differences and similarities between sexuality and Kundalini. You may be surprised.
Intuition Myths Busted
A couple of more Podcasts you may enjoy:
You can subscribe to my Youtube Channel for much more info!
For UYT episodes to be sent directly to your device, subscribe to iTunes, Player FM, Blubrry, or Stitcher! And lastly, if you have a topic or question for us to discuss on the show, fill out the intuitive insight form on the right. Thanks so much!
Unlocking Your Truth is my weekly radio show. During the one-hour show, we discuss all things metaphysical such as What Is Kundalini Spirit! And much more! The show airs on CIVL 101.7 FM at 7-8 PM (Pacific Time) every Tuesday evening or live-stream the show at CIVL.ca.
During each of our Unlocking Your Truth episodes, we also answer email questions from our listeners (click here to submit a query). We do readings live on air for our call-in guests. You can also join us on simultaneous Facebook Live broadcasts of Unlocking Your Truth with Dr. Lesley or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/LesleyPhillips and ask your questions. You can ask anything you want, any topic.