Past Life Regression And Past Life Memories
Is it challenging to learn how to remember past lives? The answer is no. The way you access these memories, whether through a past life reading or a past life regression, you use the same tools. How you get to know about your past lives is you tune into them through your psychic gifts. And just for clarity’s sake, past life readings and past life regression are the same.
Can I Learn How To Remember Past Lives?
How To Remember Past Life Memories
You can learn to get information about your own past lives and the past lives of other people using your psychic abilities. Why might you want to do that, and how might you do that? First, there are a few different reasons why you might want to get information about your past lives.
Past life experiences are not called forth for entertainment’s sake. These are very potent and powerful excursions into your past. There are some particular questions that you should ask to determine your mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual states. When one delves into past lives’ stories, you look at your or another’s primary spiritual growth cycle and how it affects your life today.
Basically, if you don’t know what is wrong, how are you going to fix it. Understanding past life experiences can help answer questions like:
- Where are you in the right here, right now?
- What are you going through and why?
- What are you learning and why?
- How can you expand your consciousness?
- How do you overcome the challenges that are you facing?
- Why are you have the type of relationship issues you are experiencing, and how do you resolve them?
- What is your life purpose? Are you fulfilling it? If not, how will you do so?
When you pull up past lifetimes from your past life timeline, it relates directly to who you are now and what you are going through now. You are not just having your curiosity satisfied. You are actually receiving information that helps you expand your perspective on your current situation.
It can give you a different perspective, and you see your life from an alternate angle. It can help you understand what you are going through in a broader context, in the context of your soul.
It can inspire you, helping you tap into and tune into certain creative impulses or specific skill sets that you have.
Who Was I In My Past Life?
Let me take an example from a recent past life reading I carried out for an individual.
He had a bureaucratic job that he wasn’t enjoying. In his past life reading, we found that he had had lots of past lives in the creative field as a designer. Finding this out inspired him to take a serious look at his current position. He realized and recognized this creative impulse. He understood that it was not satisfying. He also understood that he needed to make changes. He needed to take steps to solve this aspect of his life, and until doing so, he would not be fulfilled.
Having your past life read can help you to move forward in your current life. It allows you to see your situation and have that reflected at you, and then it can make sense. This is especially strong when it comes to you during a past life reading from someone who doesn’t know you at all. Yet, they are saying things that really resonate with you.
Past Life Regression During Sleep
Past life knowledge can come to you in different ways. You can have someone guide you through or have someone do the work and give you the information. You can even encounter past lives while in a dream state, on the astral plane. As you learn how to remember past lives in dreams, it can be gratifying and fun.
Regardless of how you receive the information, during a session or on your own, awake or asleep, they are an excellent tool for healing and expanding consciousness. Past life understanding can definitely help you understand yourself on a deeper level. You will find that a past life experience helps open up doorways and pathways that perhaps you thought might be closed to you.
Many clients that come to me for a reading want to know their name from the past life. This generally comes from a human need for proof. There is no need to go to the extreme of knowing the name precisely who you were in a past life. The name is generally irrelevant. The experience you had during that life is what is vital. Yet sometimes, knowing who you were can be essential, and that is when the strength of the psychic abilities, these spiritual gifts, comes in to help. It will be revealed as needed.
Let me share another example of a past life reading I had with a client today because it is fresh in my mind. A lady had a series of past lifetimes where she’d been holding herself back where she hadn’t been letting herself be completely authentic. These instances were because of the culture she was in.
One of the lifetimes was in Victorian times where it was very patriarchal. The women had to look pretty, and they were allowed to know a few things. The men of that time dominated the women. Although she was intelligent, she held herself back because it wasn’t her place to speak up.
This was very powerful for her current life experience. In her current lifetime, she was really working on being completely authentic and not holding back. She struggled not to allow her concern for how others might react to what she might say be a factor in stopping her from completely authentically expressing herself.
These are a couple of examples of what you will find during a series of lifetimes, not just one. They will all relate to each other and your current lifetime. You will be able to see that you have been an artist over many lifetimes. You may have had many different occupations over many lifetimes, such as a healer, a psychic, or a scientist. There will be a theme that you are exploring. Following a specific path as you are exploring past lives is empowering.
Experiencing many lifetimes from one extreme or another and seeing them from different angles will help you expand, grow, and balance out your current life’s challenges. Hopefully, it’s making sense. Of course, sometimes people have a feeling, a sense of what they were before. They can have an affinity for a particular time in history, like ancient Egypt or Russia during the great revolution. They have a strong pull to everything about that. Then when they have a past life reading, they discover the explanation. Yes, indeed, they had a past life in that particular period of history, so it validates that feeling they have had all the while. Learning how to remember past lives can really help you along the path to a happier life.
A Free Past Life Reading
Join us on this episode of Unlocking Your Truth, Can I Learn How To Remember Past Lives, as I give some examples of actual past life readings and explain the different types of past life experiences you can have.
Questions and comments from listeners during the broadcast of Can I Learn How To Remember Past Lives:
- Super excited about this topic tonight! In my Intuition BluePrint, you told me that I was an Egyptian Pharaoh with extraordinary abilities in one of my past lives and could access them and had other lifetimes that I also had unique abilities in!
- Do people often experience similar personalities or skills over many lifetimes?
- I definitely feel that way about past lives.
- Is soul essence the one that remains the same but always in a different expression/roles? The core, however, might be hidden and not awakened?
- I feel all my past life’s. It’s an amazing feeling.
- Hello, I love this topic. How about past lives on other planets in non-human bodies?
- How do we maximize our potential greatness of our soul?
- When we go thru our awakening, do we start dreaming about our past lives?
- I’m torn and trying to figure out why I’m so drawn to a man I recently dated while my husband and I went through a rough patch in our marriage. I love my husband, but I have this strong tie to this other man. Could this attraction be something to do with a past life connection?
- When someone passes on to the other side, and we can still communicate with their soul. Is there ever a time when you can not share with a soul because they have gone on to another life?
- I often know what is about to happen or be said. Could this be part of a past life or deja vu?
- Can you do a reading for me?
- Do we still have our egos when we cross over from this lifetime and do we bring our egos with us into the next lifetime?
- What are some ways we can access/utilize skills from relevant past lives?
- Can you do a reading for me as well, please? I feel like I’ve come into this life to learn a lot, but I feel I have so much to share and be of service to help humanity. What is my soul’s path for this lifetime?
- You may have answered this before I started listening… how do you know you’re experiencing your past life or if it’s some other sort of connection/experience?
- Do past lives occur in other planes of existence (different planets etc.), or are they just in the human body?
- What about the one that has the most significant impact on my current situation.
- How it would help me in my work in the mental health field
- Can you do a quick reading for me as well? I’m new to all of this and feeling a bit overwhelmed but open.
- Can I liberate myself from and towards a different reality, a better planet
- I know I should be doing something with my abilities to share and help others, but I don’t know where to begin or which direction. I feel intense energies with education in past lives. What do you feel?
- How many past lives do most souls have? Dozens? Hundreds?
Other Relevant Posts That You May Find Interesting :
You can subscribe to my Youtube Channel for much more info!
For UYT episodes to be sent directly to your device, subscribe to iTunes, Player FM, Blubrry, or Stitcher! And lastly, if you have a topic or question for us to discuss on the show, fill out the intuitive insight form on the right. Thanks so much!
Unlocking Your Truth is my weekly radio show. We discuss metaphysical things during the one-hour show, such as Can I Learn How To Remember Past Lives! The show airs on CIVL 101.7 FM at 7-8 PM (Pacific Time) every Tuesday evening or live-stream the show at CIVL.ca.
We also answer our listeners’ email questions during our Unlocking Your Truth episodes (click here to submit a query). We do readings live on air for our call-in guests. You can also join us on simultaneous Facebook Live broadcasts of Unlocking Your Truth with Dr. Lesley or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/LesleyPhillips and ask your questions. You can ask anything you want, any topic.