Can You Ever Get Back Lost Love?
Some of the most challenging things in life are to understand the dynamics of relationships such as how to fix a broken relationship, trust, and love once a deep rift has been created. Life is full of challenges of various, actually innumerable types. You never know when one is waiting around a corner. One of the most devastating problems people come across is relationship issues. It is one of the four main concerns that people face. I receive many questions about this topic.
Here are just a few:
- How to rebuild trust in a relationship?
- Can a relationship work after a break-up?
- How to regain trust after being lied to?
How To Fix A Broken Relationship
We have all been there at some point in our lives. We feel that we are in a strong relationship. We thought we found the perfect person. The “one” that would fulfill our every need and desire. Your soul mate! Well, sometimes loving relationships can take a tumble. Once something happens what do you do? So how do you rebuild a relationship after taking a break? Healing relationships is not always possible but one thing is certain it is not easy.
Some relationships become so painful. How do you heal the broken ones? Actually, what is a broken relationship? This is a question that many people, especially couples and parents in dysfunctional roles, ask every day.
Can Breaking Up Save A Relationship?
Millions of dollars are spent annually by the masses looking to learn how to heal a relationship after a break-up. There are ways to heal this on your own allowing love to come back and create a healthy relationship. There is a school of thought that says that breaking up can make a relationship stronger. There are ways to move forward in a relationship after there have been issues. There is an adage that states that “you don’t know how important something or someone was to you until they’re gone”. This holds in many cases.
It is easy to say that you love someone. It is just as easy to state that you don’t love them anymore. But do we say that after a true examination of the heart? Probably not. Most times this is said from ego. You feel that you aren’t being appreciated more than you feeling unloved. Both can be true, however. In many of these instances, you may have forgotten that love is a verb. Love and loving are actions. You demonstrate love. You obviously did so at the beginning of the relationship. So what happened? The answer to that is easy. You just stopped. The solution is to start taking action once more. You cannot rekindle any type of flame by just standing there and watching. You must strike a proverbial match.
How To Rekindle A Broken Relationship
- Open Your Heart… In many cases, you may just have stopped listening. Men especially tend to listen but not hear. They are always looking for a solution before being totally aware of the issue. Be present. You as well as everyone and I mean everyone else in the world like to feel like they are being heard.
- Empathy… As Steven Covey states in 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, “Seek first to understand”. There is so much more to communication than just the verbal aspect. Emotions, body language will expose what the heart feels. Stay tuned. Again open your heart and turn to your empathic nature. Don’t brush anything off as being trivial. Everything is important when you are in pain and fear. Leave your ego and judgment at the door.
- Take Time… When relationships start to go wrong people are usually too preoccupied with their own world to even notice. Take time to check in with your partner. Not just a simple hello or how are you but open up inquire and then and receive their concerns about their life. It is actually quite simple, treat people, especially your loved ones, how you would like to be treated.
- Don’t Give Up… Stay the course. It was worth it at one time and it can be again. If all else fails to help seek professional help, counseling. A third party has the ability to see both sides of the story and help guide you back to each other.
Even the smallest of sparks can be rekindled if the right fuel is provided. The fuel is your actions. Commit to making the changes in your actions that will show your concern, your admiration, your respect, and most of all your love.
Remember that relationships are two people, different people, living together yet still being individuals. As individuals, we change. Life would be very boring if this were not true. Your changes can cause questioning and even fear in others as their’s can do in you. Be sensitive and kind. You would be amazed at how much closer that will bring you with the one you “love”.
A Free Relationship Reading
In this podcast, How To Fix A Broken Relationship, you will learn:
- Real-life examples of how to heal relationships.
- The different types of relationships and how to make the most of them.
- How to balance your life.
Join us in this episode of Unlocking Your Truth, How To Fix A Broken Relationship as we discuss some of the issues around understanding if a breakup is permanent and how to heal a broken relationship for couples who still care.
Relationships and Your Chakras
Other Relevant Posts That You May Find Interesting :
You can subscribe to my Youtube Channel for much more info!
For UYT episodes to be sent directly to your device, subscribe to iTunes, Player FM, Blubrry, or Stitcher! And lastly, if you have a topic or question for us to discuss on the show, fill out the intuitive insight form on the right. Thanks so much!
Unlocking Your Truth is my weekly radio show. During the one-hour show, we discuss all things metaphysical such as How To Fix A Broken Relationship! And much more! The show airs on CIVL 101.7 FM at 7-8 PM (Pacific Time) every Tuesday evening or live-stream the show at CIVL.ca.
During each of our Unlocking Your Truth episodes, we also answer email questions from our listeners (click here to submit a query). We do readings live on air for our call-in guests. You can also join us on simultaneous Facebook Live broadcasts of Unlocking Your Truth with Dr. Lesley or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/LesleyPhillips and ask your questions. You can ask anything you want, any topic.