Are You Searching?
So many of us are on the search for how to achieve enlightenment. Do you feel you are on a spiritual awakening journey, struggling to understand how to reach spiritual enlightenment? If so you will want to know exactly how to achieve spiritual awakening, true enlightenment.
Many people look for the easiest way to enlightenment, to become enlightened overnight. There is no simple solution. There are many stages of spiritual awakening that you must master before you attain enlightenment.
How To Achieve Enlightenment Stages, Spiritual Awakening
Your spiritual awakening experiences may come with some daunting tasks on the path to enlightenment:
• Understand and accept that you are you. You will always be you. Nothing will ever change it. Learn how to find your true identity first.
• Accept that wherever or whenever you are on the road to spiritual enlightenment that is where you are and you must accept it.
• Stop the pursuit for all the worldly things that mankind chases. You cannot be on two paths at the same time.
• Love is key in the spiritual awakening process. Love is an inward emotion that we keep trying to find outside of ourselves. Along with self-acceptance being able to love yourself is of key necessity.
• Resistance is futile not only on Star Trek but also on the road to enlightenment.
• Your reality is yours to experience. You create your reality. Create it to meet what you are searching for.
How To Achieve Enlightenment And Spiritual Awakening Quotes
Even though the spiritual enlightenment path is one you must travel alone there is always time to learn. Understanding that there are they that are much wiser than you is one of the stages spiritual awakening can take. Listen to these spiritual wisdom quotes and learn:
“You are not in the universe, you are the universe.” Eckhart Tolle
“If the mind falls asleep, awaken it. Then if it starts wandering, make it quiet. If you reach the state where there is neither sleep nor movement of mind, stay still in that, the natural (real) state.” Ramana Maharshi
“ Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi
“The inquiry “Who am I?” is the principal means to the removal of all misery and the attainment of the supreme bliss.” Ramana Maharshi
“No one and nothing outside of you can give you salvation, or free you from the misery. You have to light your own lamp. You have to know the miniature universe that you yourself are.” Banani Ray
“Enlightenment is ego’s ultimate disappointment.” Chögyam Trungpa
“Never belong to a crowd; never belong to a nation; Never belong to a religion; Never belong to a race. Belong to the whole existence. Why limit yourself to small things when the whole is available?” Osho
“Awakening is dynamic, constantly evolving in accordance with life’s realities.” Taitetsu Unno
“You can only stop the flow of thoughts by refusing to have any interest in it.” Ramana Maharshi
“The goal of practice is always to keep our beginner’s mind.”
“Those who are awake live in a state of constant amazement.” Jack Kornfield
“Enlightenment is a destructive process. It has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier. Enlightenment is the crumbling away of untruth. It’s seeing through the facade of pretense. It’s the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true.” Adyashanti
“Insight occurs when, and to the degree that, one knows oneself.” Andrew Schneider
“As long as you are trying to become, trying to get somewhere, trying to attain something, you are quite literally moving away from the Truth itself.” Adyashanti
“What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself.” Abraham H. Maslow
“Awakening is not a journey of discovering a distant land or a coveted secret, but rather, it is a journey of surrendering to what has always been present but shrouded in illusion and disillusion.” Shavasti
“The awakening of consciousness is the next evolutionary step for mankind.” Eckhart Tolle
These spiritual enlightenment quotes can be a guiding light, a star in a dark night’s sky. Read them often.
- Your Intuitive and empathic nature will expand.
- You live in the present appreciating every moment.
- You will understand that all life is divine.
- Nature will begin to attract you and draw you to her.
- You will be drawn to positive people and behaviors.
- Your compassion grows in leaps and bounds.
- The thought and desire for a united society will be in your consciousness.
- You lose your egoic nature.
- You understand that you create your reality consciously.
- You have a true sense of inner peace.
The interesting thing is that you may not notice these signs of being spiritually awakened but those around will. The reason is that your ego becomes small and insignificant. It is no longer all about you. There is an old saying that states that once you realize that you are enlightened you no longer are.
Once you have reached that space and time where all is well and the truth has unfolded before you, you will have arrived at your personal Nirvana. If and when you do find it don’t blink. It is a very fleeting space. However, reaching enlightenment just may be a hopeless yearning for unattainable perfection? Perhaps you are better off just seeking to be authentic and real in your life and lay learning how to achieve enlightenment to the side. Learn to enjoy who, where and when you are.
In this podcast you will learn:
• Ways you may be inauthentic physically, mentally spiritually and emotionally.
• How to live in accordance with your own principles.
• The meaning of living an authentic, enlightened life.
Join us on this episode of Unlocking Your Truth, How To Achieve Enlightenment, while we discuss the search for the ultimate, enlightenment.
A Free Life Purpose Reading
Other Relevant Posts That You May Find Interesting :
For UYT episodes to be sent directly to your device, subscribe on iTunes, Player FM, Blubrry or Sticher! And lastly, if you have a topic or question for the show fill out the intuitive insight form on the right. Thanks so much!
Unlocking Your Truth is my weekly radio show where we discuss all things metaphysical like How To Achieve Enlightenment! And much more! The show airs on CIVL 101.7 FM at 7-8PM (Pacific Time) every Tuesday evening or live-stream the show at CIVL.ca. During each of our Unlocking Your Truth episodes, we also answer email questions from our listeners (click here to submit a question) as well as occasionally do readings live on air for our call in guests. you can join the show live on our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/288011298447383 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6vs62f-HctdYZslfUnJA1A and ask your questions.and ask anything you want.