Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
What Is Purpose? Do You Know Why You Really Are Here?
Do you live your life with a purpose? Or maybe you have not found the true meaning of life? Discovering how to find your purpose in life can be difficult. You are not alone. Most people are looking for something in life but just never seeming to obtain it. You can be searching for happiness, wealth, or love, to name a few. However, what is it that you are searching for? I am going to go out on a limb and say fulfillment. The sense of satisfaction comes when you are aligned with your beliefs, your desires, and especially with your passion.
Discover How To Find Your Purpose In Life And Fulfill It
What Is The Ultimate Question?
What is your passion in life? Another term for this fulfillment is passion, passion for life, or finding your purpose in life. Fulfillment and purpose go hand in hand. Life has no meaning when there is no meaning to life. So do you know how to find your purpose in life? Many people don’t. You may be are lost in your own life, not knowing which way to go and even more, grave why you are on a particular path. An aimless life is like a sailboat with its sails fully unfurled.
There is a great wind blowing that could take you anywhere you wish to go if you so choose. However, you do not have your rudder in the water. You are being blown where the wind takes you. Don’t get me wrong. Sometimes this works out for the best. Mostly though, it doesn’t! People find themselves in dead-end jobs, unhappy relationships, or living a lifestyle that is just unsatisfying. Find your purpose, and you will understand what to do in life and when you go after it with real intent, it will bring you inner peace.
Discovering Your Purpose And Living It
This life voyage is not always about reaching the destination but also about the journey itself. Your life journey is exactly like that. It is not about achieving perfection and acquiring everything you want. There will always be more to desire. Just ask many of the rich and famous. When you think about it, the ultimate goal is happiness. So take each day, each moment, and enjoy it.
Life Purpose and Your Chakras
What Is The Purpose Of Life?
One of the most common questions that I am asked as a psychic reader relates to some form of “why am I here” or “what is my purpose.” Basically, it is about how to find your purpose in life.
One of the true goals of life’s purpose is the achievement of enlightenment. It’s the common purpose of all humanity of all humankind. Enlightenment can be considered to be consciously waking up and becoming the conscious creator of your life.
It is about learning to become conscious operators of Spirit through the physical body. This journey involves transcending the ego and becoming senior to all the body levels, such as the emotions and thought processes. This so that the light of your consciousness shines brightly through you and allows you to consciously create a Spirit in the physical world. That is life purpose number one. To be someone who shines their light in the world, who anchors light on this planet who helps raise the vibrational frequency of our world.
Of course, that path to enlightenment, to awakening, is the process of you enlightening yourself. Of you raising your vibrational frequency as you heal yourself, as you slowly, step-by-step reveal yourself and to become and know yourself. Become more consciously aware of who you are.
When most of you ask the question, what is my life purpose, what you are asking is what is unique about me? What’s special about me? What is the unique contribution that I can make to humankind? What is the thing that I can be doing where I would feel happy and fulfilled and at peace?
Of course, there is nobody else in this world like you. Therefore, there is a unique, matchless contribution that you are here to contribute to the symphony of souls. You are a spark of divine consciousness.
You are you’re an aspect of God, and as such, you are eternal. You are eternally creative. You have the enormous creative potential within you, and you have unique gifts that you bring and are meant to share and that are meant to shine through you this lifetime.
Some of the things that you might want to create could be your career, a business, helping others in some way, or creating abundance through meaningful work. So how do you identify what that unique contribution is?
Well, there’s a couple of ways that can get you started. One is genuinely asking yourself, what are you genuinely passionate about? What lights you up? What excites you? What do you feel enthusiastic about if you could put aside all of the cultural programmings that tell you what you should want to do? What still drives you once you put aside all of the key influences in your life and ignore all those who have a particular way of seeing you and expect you do what they feel you should. Suppose you could put all of that aside and didn’t have to think about money. Or worry about any of the usual things that concern you in your human life. What would it be that you were the most passionate about?
Because therein lies a big clue that this is the unique contribution that you came to make. It lies in that spark of passion. Some people call this passion a mission.
In examining your life purpose or mission, you may feel like there is a goal that you are supposed to aim to achieve. When you look at this from a spiritual perspective, your life purpose isn’t really a goal. It is not something that you need to complete like a project at work which is a goal.
By virtue that you are a unique aspect of divine consciousness, a fragment of the divine. By the fact that you are on this planet and have a body. These facts make your presence in the here and now to be hugely purposeful and meaningful. You are a resounding validation of who you are regardless of what you end up doing with your life.
One of the shared purposes of humanity is to anchor the light of divine consciousness here on earth in the physical realm. Every single human being is unique and therefore does have something special to offer the world, the actual absolute vibration of who you are here on earth.
What Is The Real Purpose Of Life?
Your true purpose is whatever you deem it to be. One way to find your true life purpose is through connecting to your higher self, Spirit. The easiest way to achieve this connection is through a daily meditation practice. As you unite with your true essence, all things will begin to clarify.
Free Guided Meditation
Another way to help you with your search is to find a spiritual mentor who can guide you. This mentor can be on this earthly plane or a spirit guide, or even an angel. These guides are all available to you for the asking. Regardless of how you go about searching for your life purpose or purposes, it is well worth the time and effort it may take.
Join us on this episode of Unlocking Your Truth, Discover How To Find Your Purpose In Life And Fulfill It and discover how understanding your life purpose will help you achieve a fulfilling life journey.
Questions and comments from listeners during the broadcast of Discover How To Find Your Purpose In Life And Fulfill It:
- Is Life purpose a particular skill/ asset that is effortless for you?
- I think my life purpose has something to do with helping others in the metaphysical aspects, yet I still haven’t fully access my own intuition. Is that odd?
- Maybe it’s not a goal but expressing ourselves as that highest and best expression and experience of ourselves we can imagine or dream up.
- All my life, I have tried to figure out my purpose. I have NOT ONCE come up with ANYTHING that is unique to me or what I have to offer. Is there a possibility that some of us do not have a purpose?
- If that is not possible, can you tell me if you see anything?
- Sometimes, I worry I am just too critical of myself – thinking that I am not making “enough” impact on the world. But I know I have still only scratched the surface of my purpose.
- I feel like I haven’t even scratched the surface of my purpose or all that I can be. I feel like I haven’t lived.
- I love how you put it; all experiences enable growth and self-betterment.
- I felt like you were speaking directly to me! Exactly how I’ve been feeling.
- What if one achieved one’s life purpose? What happens next, another life purpose?
- I’m curious about where life is going for me; lately, I’ve had a lot of energy running through me, like I’m impatient to do something? I thought it was anxiety, but it doesn’t feel the same, not bad, but a lot of energy. If you could look into it for me, I would appreciate it? I haven’t felt this kind of energy since I was a kid?
- Can you take a look at my situation? Am I already aligned with my purpose?
- I feel blocked and floating in the spiritual realm constantly. Can you see what is causing me to get my spaceship and leave all the time mentally?
- I am hesitant to keep asking, but I feel that I am being held back or sabotaged, and I can’t seem to break free—many thanks.
- I feel like I’ve been going through a period of rapid growth and am amid some significant life shifts. I like to think that I’m really close to my purpose becoming apparent, but sometimes, I still doubt the process. Are you able to tell if I’m getting close to that realization?
- Everything you said makes so much sense – thank you, Dr. Lesley!
- I know my purpose but have a hard time articulating it. I believe my throat chakra is blocked as sometimes I have a hard time finding the right words, and I feel like if I could speak it, I can better understand it and fulfill it; any advice?
Other Relevant Posts That You May Find Interesting :
If you enjoyed this article or podcast, please let us know. Reviews on iTunes are helpful to us and much appreciated! Or send us a Review by email.
You can subscribe to my Youtube Channel for much more info!
For UYT episodes to be sent directly to your device, subscribe to iTunes, Player FM, Blubrry, or Stitcher! And lastly, if you have a topic or question for us to discuss on the show, fill out the intuitive insight form on the right. Thanks so much!
Unlocking Your Truth is my weekly radio show. We discuss metaphysical things during the one-hour show, such as Discover How To Find Your Purpose In Life And Fulfill It! The show airs on CIVL 101.7 FM at 7-8 PM (Pacific Time) every Tuesday evening or live-stream the show at CIVL.ca.
We also answer our listeners’ email questions during our Unlocking Your Truth episodes (click here to submit a query). We do readings live on air for our call-in guests. You can also join us on simultaneous Facebook Live broadcasts of Unlocking Your Truth with Dr. Lesley or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/LesleyPhillips and ask your questions. You can ask anything you want, any topic.