Life Is Full Of Challenges
Are your life’s problems getting you down? Are you stuck along your life path? Have you ever found yourself screaming questions in your head, such as “I don’t know what I want to do with my life issues” or “I hate my life“? When you are facing even the most common challenges in life, it can become overwhelming. So how do you handle these turbulent times?
I Don’t Know What I Want To Do With My Life Issues, Help!
Challenges To Overcome In Life
Many of the issues you have faced or are currently facing may seem normal to you. But many people have problems when it comes to the same. So what are the biggest challenges in life? Problems related to career choices, relationships, health difficulties, and life purpose are examples of personal challenges and life’s roadblocks that you may encounter.
Difficult Situation Examples To Overcome
Everybody in the world has issues with life’s tests and tribulations. No one in our fast-paced world doesn’t face some sort of challenge regularly. Just look at health issues in today’s society with COVID. That in itself can be a challenge and a half. Regardless of the type of problems you face, they can cause real grief, anxiety, or frustration. And most will have difficulties knowing what to do.
So let’s talk about that. What can you do when life’s problems are getting us down? What most people do when life’s problems are getting to them is perhaps they go into fear. Perhaps they worry a lot. Perhaps they get very, very stressed out and are easily triggered emotionally. Their mind just races crazily worrying about all of these problems.
These are the ways that your human selves sometimes react and respond to challenges in your lives. The best way to deal with that is not from a physical perspective but from a spiritual perspective. So, how do you do that? How do you approach your life’s challenges and your life’s problems in a spiritual manner? After all, these are real-life issues you are experiencing in your body right now.
Well, number one, you need to understand the difference between your ego level of consciousness and your actual inner being or your true higher being, your pure consciousness. And most humans don’t know the difference. Most humans are operating from their body levels, from their ego and body consciousness levels.
In Pain – Need A Healing?
How Did You Handle A Difficult Situation?
When you are facing any issue in life, it is usually a future or past-based problem. The challenge with this is that you cannot change either of these situations. The most common culprit is the concerns you have about the future. The reason these cause you grief is simple.
Often what is causing you the worry is something that you are projecting that might happen in the future. You are in the present, and you feel you have no control over what will happen. And in a way, you are right. Generally, it is the fear of something happening that feels real right now that causes your turmoil. The first technique to overcome these problems is to learn how to get into the present. To learn to ring your conscious awareness to your body.
How to answer the question “I don’t know what I want to do with my life issues“. The simplest way to do that is to meditate. And the best meditation is a grounding meditation that will bring your focus into the present moment. And being in the present moment is an excellent way to deal with life’s challenges.
So being in the present moment brings you into that narrow gate of consciousness of reality where all that exists is right here, right now. Through meditation and through other energy techniques, you can learn the difference. You can learn who you are, the high vibration, spiritual consciousness. With this awareness comes the understanding of what belongs to your body in this reality, the here and now.
This grounding technique helps bring you into your body and into your reality. And it actually is the first step of getting in charge of your life. Apart from helping you come into your body, it gives you a way to release unwanted things, unwanted energies.
Free Guided Meditation
Another Technique To Overcome Personal Challenges In Life
After learning to ground, the second meditation technique is centering. This is where you, the high vibration, spiritual consciousness, can sit and be present within your body within your reality. This technique focuses your conscious awareness in the center of your head. This is found in the center of your brain, where your pineal gland is, at your sixth chakra.
It’s one of the seats of the soul within the human body, and it has some magic that it does. One of the things is that it will allow you to be a neutral, nonjudgmental observer of your reality. You can become the witness of all of the things that are going on in your life. And you can do so without being drawn into the drama. And without being pulled into the whirlwind of emotions. It will prevent your monkey mind, you’re worrying mind, from taking over.
These two techniques grounding and centering, give you the answer, actually, to dealing with life’s challenges and dealing with life’s problems. It affords you the availability of a neutral spiritual perspective.
What comes from the ego, the emotions, and the mind are all human traits and quirks. And none of those things are you. But you are the consciousness that’s creating this body. You are the consciousness that’s creating this life. And you’re meant to be in charge of it. So these techniques put you in charge of it. And you can use the release of energy down your grounding to let go of absolutely anything that is not benefiting you, anything that is causing you a problem.
The techniques help you deal with life’s challenges and operate consciously as Spirit through the physical system. Also, they are used for stress relief. And they are the very same ancient mysteries that actually enable you to activate your psychic abilities.
So to activate unusual psychic abilities, you have to be in charge of your reality. Grounding and centering help you to do that.
You will definitely benefit from these two energy techniques. They can help you when life’s problems are getting you down. And they can help you if you are feeling stuck. Because you can just simply release the stuckness down your grounding. So whatever challenge you’re having, whether it be a career, relationships, health, world events, if you are grounded and centered, then you can cope with whatever shows up. Remember through adversity comes strength.
Join us on this episode of Unlocking Your Truth; I Don’t Know What I Want To Do With My Life Issues, Help and learn how to overcome those pesky life challenges.
In Pain – Need A Healing?
Questions and comments from listeners during the broadcast of I Don’t Know What I Want To Do With My Life Issues, Help:
- Fun fact, I had a dream last where there was a party in my honor to celebrate my growth and achievements. Corry, you brought me a sheet cake with blue icing and said it was on behalf of you both. Thank you for the confirmation that I am on the right path.
- For eight years, I have been delighted in my career, which is challenging but rewarding. I have welcomed challenges and change because my job as a teacher allows me to be creative. However, in the last 1 – 2 months, I have felt overwhelmed with an increased workload, primarily due to Covid. As a result, I have felt unsatisfied and unfulfilled with my job. I do not feel in alignment anymore. Another part of this is a change in leadership at my school. I don’t feel empowered or supported anymore. I want to believe things will change as Covid disappears, but I want to know if I need to make a change now or wait. If now, where and how do I start?
I love what I teach and love my students. But, I agree – it feels heavy. It’s heavy for everyone. We just had a girl attempt suicide on campus last week. I have this inclination toward counseling or supporting students more socially/ emotionally, but I don’t know that I can do that with having regular classes.
I have dabbled with bringing meditation in the classroom – I think I will do that more regularly. P.S. I teach middle school history. I agree I have changed and can continue to create my reality through changing my energy. But today I don’t know what I want to do with my life issues.
Thank you again.
- Am I to believe that I am the source and that, essentially, I am the ‘god’ in my life? Or is it healthier to put my faith in a source outside of myself?
- Why do I have a hard time accepting good things? I’ve been receiving good signs about a friend that I’m not talking to right now. It tells me things will work out, and it’s hard for me to accept it. Why?
- This is Michele from your classes. I think your classes go more into depth, and they have helped me way more than I could have ever imagined.
- I have a huge life challenge currently. I gave my ex’s dad $16,000 to invest for me about three years ago now. He never gave me any paperwork or documentation regarding my money after I gave it to him. He said he would but never did. Today he still has my money, but it seems like he keeps running me around in circles as if he has no intentions of returning it. I was only a sophomore in college, and his son was my first boyfriend. This issue has been a massive cloud in my life every single day. I feel so sick about this. I trusted him, and I’m not sure what to do now. Should I not fight for it back?
- Hi and thank you, I just came to California pursuing my work and dreams. I am happy to be here but very alone. I am testing waters here. I am wondering where to go to restore and continue. Thank you.
Other Relevant Posts That You May Find Interesting:
You can subscribe to my Youtube Channel for much more info!
For UYT episodes to be sent directly to your device, subscribe to iTunes, Player FM, Blubrry, or Stitcher! And lastly, if you have a topic or question for us to discuss on the show, fill out the intuitive insight form on the right. Thanks so much!
Unlocking Your Truth is my weekly radio show. We discuss metaphysical things during the one-hour show, such as I Don’t Know What I Want To Do With My Life Issues, Help! The show airs on CIVL 101.7 FM at 7-8 PM (Pacific Time) every Tuesday evening or live-stream the show at CIVL.ca.
We also answer our listeners’ email questions during our Unlocking Your Truth episodes (click here to submit a query). In addition, we do readings live on air for our call-in guests. You can also join us on simultaneous Facebook Live broadcasts of Unlocking Your Truth with Dr. Lesley or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/LesleyPhillips and ask your questions. You can ask anything you want, any topic.