Why Is Body Awareness Important To More Than Just Your Physical Well Being?
Why is body awareness important? Your body is the vehicle for your spirit and soul (if these are your beliefs). We have a difficult life when our body fails us. It is the main reason we are here, we are spiritual being having a physical experience. In turn, the importance of body awareness is quite self-evident.
Here Are Some Of The Things We Will Be Discussing In Our Today’s Show On BODY AWARENESS:
- You are spirit – you are not your body it’s your vehicle, it gets you from A to B – helps you serve your purpose
- If you don’t take care of it nothing else will matter until you get another body
- Mind, body, spirit connection – an interplay of emotions, thoughts & physical nature
- Low vibration thoughts, beliefs, emotions can impact the host/body
- Not taking care of the body is a huge issue in our world
- Diet, exercise, junk food, eating disorders, pushing it too far
- Feeding it the wrong thoughts; not controlling emotions
- How much do you pay attention to your body?
- How much do you ignore it?
- Your body is structured around different aspects of you
- We can tend to store certain types of energies in certain parts
You may ask what body awareness in actuality means. It is more than just understanding the answer to, why is body awareness important It is being Aware that you actually have a body. It is about the true function of the different parts of the anatomy and how your spirit affects and is affected by what you might be harboring there…
- Endocrine system
- Get up and go; manifesting in the world; beliefs that hold you back
- Thyroid – humiliation – when my turn; Thymus – feeling attached – out to get me; Adrenals – defeatism, what’s the point – pituitary – no control,
- Nervous system
- Brain, control system – patterns, Communication & receptivity; 5 senses; processing data; acting, speaking; Anxiety, tension, struggle, fear, rushing & not trusting, allowing the unfolding
- Cardiovascular / Circulatory system
- Lifeforce, circulation of joy; blood pressure – high – longstanding emotional problems; low – defeatism, lack of love as a child; Strain, stress, hardened beliefs
- Digestive system / Excretory system
- Digesting, life experiences, being unable to process something
- Resisting not being able to take something in
- Releasing – holding on, not being able to let stuff go, detox
- Lymphatic system / Immune system
- Dealing with annoyances, firefighting
- Feeling under attack, Not owning your space
- Integumentary system/ Exocrine system skin
- Protection, being threatened
- Renal system / Urinary system
- Criticism, failure, shame, disappointment
- Reproductive system
- Being yourself, feeling unworthy
- Respiratory system
- Ability to take in life, allowing yourself to receive & release
- Grief, depression, not worthy to live fully
- Musculoskeletal system
- Support, Movement, Flexibility
- Lower back – financial; mid – carrying guilt, get off back; upper – emotional support (G&R)
In understanding the relationship between body and spirit and, why is body awareness important, we should look at what is the difference between the soul and the spirit so we can be on the same page with regards to their definitions.
What Is The Body Of Man: Your body is an organic being which contains your life force. It is very evident as it has mass and is visible. Many people go about life ignoring their body, pushing and stressing their body or not being in their body at all. Moreover, the average person does not grasp the intricacies of the interaction between the body and the spirit. Yet your life would go much easier if you understand your body and its purposes along with the relationship between body and spirit.
What Is The Soul Of Man: Religion, philosophy, and mythology consider the soul to be the ethereal core of living beings. This center is usually affiliated with a religious concept that it is the center of the conscience, sense of right and wrong, the part of a human that lives on after them.
What Is The Spirit Of Man: The word and meaning of spirit take its derivation from the Latin spiritus or “breath”., has many different meanings and connotations, most of them relating to a non-corporeal substance. Spirit is employed metaphysically to denote the consciousness or character of a person.
The ideas of spirit and soul can seem to intersect as both are very different in essence to the body. Most religions have the ideology or doctrine that the two, spirit and soul, continue after the body dies.
In this episode of Unlocking Your Truth, we will examine why is body awareness important and communication with spirit.
- Listen to your body’s emotional and physical signals.
- Take charge of your body’s computer, the mind so you can determine what energy frequencies, beliefs, and thoughts it has.
- Learn to talk with your inner voice.
During each of our Unlocking Your Truth episodes we also answer email questions from our listeners as well occasionally do readings live on air for our call in guests.
A Free Psychic Reading
Other Relevant Posts That You May Find Interesting :
For UYT episodes to be sent directly to your device, subscribe on iTunes, , Player FM, Blubrry or Stitcher! Also, Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful & much appreciated! And lastly, if you like a Free Psychic Reading to have your questions answered submit your request in the form to the right. Thanks so much!