How To Release Pain When Emotional Pain Is Too Much!
Wouldn’t it be great if we could learn how to release pain whether it is an emotional release or physical relief that we seek? Maybe all too often in life, one can find themselves in a situation where they are in a terrible place suffering from the stress of bottled up emotions, and releasing stored emotions would be lifesaving. Healing using emotional release techniques is very possible and common in the career path tonight’s guest, Trilby Johnson has chosen.
Trilby is an Author, Speaker, and Body Energy Alchemist. She spends her time helping support individuals that are going through issues healing old emotional wounds how to release emotional pain embracing their wholeness and seek out the next level of their personal spiritual well-being. You could call her an emotional release therapist. When her clients connect to the true core of who they are and understand that they can or have aligned with their full potential they can make the shift to happy, healthy, and successful lives. Trilby centers her work on eliminating the fundamental imbalances that undermine the connective process between the body, mind, and spirit. This allows her clients to experience emotional release, releasing stuck emotions, and healing emotional pain.
Trilby Johnson is the author of two books: ‘FEARLESSLY ALONE – Stop the Lonely Crisis and Find Your Happy’ and ‘A-AH MOMENTS – Inspirational Quotes To Shift Your Thinking’.
Have you ever been stuck in a bad place in your life spinning your wheels trying to move forward? To quote her “Don’t get stuck in the muck – healing means feeling?” We ask Trilby a myriad of questions about how to release pain, her life and work, and the important aspects required to resolve pain and find a resolution:
- What does it mean to be stuck in the muck and how does healing mean feeling?
- What are the 3 Elements of resolving pain and finding resolution in your opinion?
- What put you on this mission (ask for a story from childhood or adulthood that led to your mission)?
- What is important about exploring how you feel about your body when it comes to healing?
- What is the importance of resolving pain and finding resolution and how does this lead to freedom?
- How does something like Body Image impact Abundance & Success
- In your book ‘Fearlessly Alone’ you speak about ‘stopping the lonely crisis and finding your happy’. What made you choose this title and what does the book offer readers?
- What’s a practical technique you can suggest to listeners when it comes to making better decisions around their pain easier and with more confidence?
- What do you feel is an important aspect when it comes to our own healing?
- Do you have a resource that you can offer listeners to help them in their healing?
- What do you think is the #1 reason most people have low body-esteem?
- What Techniques can you recommend to improve body-esteem?
Here is Trilby Johnson’s Blog – https://trilbyjohnsontheconnective.com/blogconnectiveharmony
Join us for this episode of Unlocking Your Truth on How To Release Pain And Bottled Up Emotions and meet our special guest Trilby Johnson and learn about releasing emotions stored in the body.
In Pain – Need A Healing?
Other Relevant Posts That You May Find Interesting :
You can subscribe to my Youtube Channel for much more info!
For UYT episodes to be sent directly to your device, subscribe to iTunes, Player FM, Blubrry, or Stitcher! And lastly, if you have a topic or question for us to discuss on the show, fill out the intuitive insight form on the right. Thanks so much!
Unlocking Your Truth is my weekly radio show. During the one-hour show, we discuss all things metaphysical such as How To Release Pain And Bottled Up Emotions! And much more! The show airs on CIVL 101.7 FM at 7-8 PM (Pacific Time) every Tuesday evening or live-stream the show at CIVL.ca.
During each of our Unlocking Your Truth episodes, we also answer email questions from our listeners (click here to submit a query). We do readings live on air for our call-in guests. You can also join us on simultaneous Facebook Live broadcasts of Unlocking Your Truth with Dr. Lesley or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/LesleyPhillips and ask your questions. You can ask anything you want, any topic.