How To Deal With Painful Emotions?
Let’s talk about how to deal with anxiety and stress in some simple ways. If you are like most of the people in our modern world your life is probably very busy and stress relief management may not even be a thought. Some people are not as blessed. They suffer from heavy bouts of anxiety or stress or even both combined. They result in panic attacks and sometimes they do not even know what the panic attack causes are related to. I can assure if you were a sufferer you would seek out anxiety attack help wherever you could find it. Learning how to deal with anxiety attacks would be first on your mind or the hearts of those who care about you. The real question, however, is how to stop panic attacks forever.
Panic Attack, Stress And Anxiety Symptoms
Before you can cure anything itis important to learn to recognize. This is a quote and a list of symptoms related to forms of panic disorder as per the Anxiety And Depression Association of America.
“A panic attack is the abrupt onset of intense fear or discomfort that reaches a peak within minutes and includes at least four of the following symptoms:
- Palpitations, pounding heart, or accelerated heart rate
- Trembling or shaking
- Sensations of shortness of breath or smothering
- Feelings of choking
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Nausea or abdominal distress
- Feeling dizzy, unsteady, light-headed, or faint
- Chills or heat sensations
- Paresthesia (numbness or tingling sensations)
- Derealization (feelings of unreality) or depersonalization (being detached from oneself) Listen to this podcast.
- Fear of losing control or “going crazy”
- Fear of dying”
You can read more on their website https://adaa.org/understanding-anxiety/panic-disorder-agoraphobia/symptoms
How To Relieve Stress And Anxiety
Learning how to deal with anxiety and depression to reducing stress is actually not a mystery. I could give you 100 stress management tips but trying to follow them all would probably cause more anxiety than you are feeling now. Here are just a handful of ways of how to deal with anxiety at work or how to deal with anxiety at school. I hope they can help you cope:
- Square Breathing. We do not breathe deeply enough. Stop a few times a day and takes some really deep refreshing breaths, inhaling for 4 seconds. Hold them for a count of four seconds. Exhale for 4 seconds and then wait four seconds before the next breath. This called square breathing. Square breathing will increase your relaxation and oxygen intake.
- Be Aware and Present. Stop and smell the roses. By this I mean slow down and take notice of your world. The future and past cause stress. Being here, here and now focuses you on the living of life, not the wanting or fear of the future and the regrets of the past.
- Meditate. Meditation really helps relieve stress. If you can follow a guided meditation a couple of times a day or just tune in to your body as you meditate. Notice your breath and verbalizing the action (in your mind that is) – “breathing in” as you do so – “breathing out” as you do so. It will help the mind stop it’s churning.
In Pain – Need A Healing?
- Stay Focused. Focus on what you are doing. Keep your mental acuity on the task at hand. This is practicing another form of being in the present.
- Reach Out. Find someone who you trust that can be a sounding board for you and support you in letting go. Talking and getting issues out in the open is a great way to relieve stress.
- Healthy eating. Here is the tough one for some. We need to be eating healthy to reduce stress. There are certain foods that reduce stress levels and calm anxiety and there are foods that cause stress. Poor food choices are a leading cause of anxiety and stress. Properly fed and nourished bodies are better equipped to handle the tension of daily life. A good breakfast to start your day, healthy green lunch and a well-balanced dinner will aid you in keeping your thought process clear and your energy up. Two foods we ingest that do just the opposite are sugar and caffeine.
One Answer Of How To Deal With Anxiety
Today’s topic of how to deal with stress and depression is of widespread interest. Many people lead very difficult lives because of it. It is a well-known fact that it can affect and affect your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health. The medical industry calls this “the silent killer” for a reason. There is an answer to this modern problem, however. As stated earlier one of the simplest and most powerful ways is to actively meditate. It does not take much effort to start and carry on a meditation practice, however, the benefits are immense not to mention enjoyable.
In this podcast, How To Deal With Anxiety And Stress Simply you will learn:
- Different ways to relieve stress
- How meditation helps to relieve stress.
- A simple stress relief meditation.
Join us on this episode of Unlocking Your Truth, How To Deal With Anxiety And Stress Simply, and learn how to improve your overall life experience. Stress relief can be achieved.
In Pain – Need A Healing?
A couple of more Related Podcasts you may enjoy:
You can subscribe to my Youtube Channel for much more info!
For UYT episodes to be sent directly to your device, subscribe on iTunes, Player FM, Blubrry or Stitcher! And lastly, if you have a topic or question for the show fill out the intuitive insight form on the right. Thanks so much!
Unlocking Your Truth is my weekly radio show where we discuss all things metaphysical like How To Deal With Anxiety And Stress Simply! And much more! The show airs on CIVL 101.7 FM at 7-8PM (Pacific Time) every Tuesday evening or live-stream the show at CIVL.ca. During each of our Unlocking Your Truth episodes, we also answer email questions from our listeners (click here to submit a question) as well as occasionally do readings live on air for our call in guests. You can call in 604.504.7441 ext 4142 and ask anything you want. You can also join us on simultaneous Facebook Live broadcasts of Unlocking Your Truth with Dr. Lesley.