How Are The Effects Of Climate Change Affecting Your Life?
How does climate change affect us? How is climate change affecting your life personally? How is climate change affecting all living things on our planet? Beyond just the obvious answers to these questions, there are many spiritual considerations as well. For instance, there is an energy vortex in human beings. this is a spiritual energy vortex. We are in sync with the earth and connected with Gaia, Mother Nature. This connection runs through our first chakra or grounding chakra. This is amazing grounding earth energy. You use it to keep our minds from going for crazy mind spins and “monkey mind” experiences or as they say in England “going a little doolally”. Instead, you can connect to our beautiful planet and revel in a deep, cleansing earth energy healing.
There are also positive energy places in the world like Stone Henge, Sedona, Avebury Stone Circle, and many more, that are earth energy vortex locations. These have the ability to allow you to connect more strongly with your spiritual nature as well as enhance your link to the spiritual world. These vortexes can bring you closer to the “other side”, to magic, to healing, and much more.
Is The Earth Still Evolving Or Is It Devolving?
Things are always changing on and to the Earth. The earth changes and the pole shifts are very predominant and are affecting the vortexes we spoke about earlier. The planet’s natural growth cycles can last thousands of years and even up into the billions of years. Earth changes are the growing pains of our planet. When there is an earthquake or a volcano there is an energy shift. As you exist in a sea of earthly energy, the planetary changes also stimulate your growth. In turn, these changes disturb your grounding connection and that of the rest of the human race and everything living on this planet. This is why you see more anxiety and unrest among the inhabitants of our globe.
Noticeable Climate Change Effects
Here are a few of the more notable examples of climate change that you may have noticed or heard about in the media.
- Temperatures are rising worldwide due to greenhouse gases trapping more heat in the atmosphere.
- Droughts are becoming longer and more extreme around the world.
- Tropical storms becoming more severe due to warmer ocean water temperatures.
- As temperatures rise there is less snowpack in mountain ranges and polar areas and the snow melts faster.
- Overall, glaciers are melting at a faster rate.
- Sea ice in the Arctic Ocean around the North Pole is melting faster with warmer temperatures.
- Permafrost is melting, releasing methane, a powerful greenhouse gas, into the atmosphere.
- Sea levels are rising, threatening coastal communities and estuarine ecosystems.
(Thes above list of climate changes have been sourced from the website of the USGS, Science For A Changing World, article on “What are some of the signs of climate change?”)
What Are The Causes Of Climate Change?
These changes and more are so evident to all of us but yet we still keep going like there is nothing wrong. Politicians are still trying to avoid the topics and some are stating that global warming is not even true. Multi-National companies are slow to make changes accordingly or any at all in many cases. The oil conglomerate and car manufacturers are prime examples. There is far too much money at stake for them to reduce or eliminate our carbon footprint.
How Does Climate Change Affect Us?
What Are The Effects Of Climate Change In The Environment
Since 1906 there has been a noticeable warming trend happening from one pole to the other. There has been an increase in our average surface temperature of 1.6 degrees F. We have all seen the Hollywood “end of times” apocalyptic blockbusters realizing that they are fiction. Yet the state of our beautiful planet is experiencing some sci-fi futuristic storyline evolution. It is real. Global warming is here and it is “now”. The melting glaciers and sea ice are disappearing at alarming rates.
You can witness the precipitation pattern changes even here in North America. Here in beautiful British Columbia, where I live, you can see the effects. Thousands of acres of beautiful forest lands, the wildlife within it as well as the human populations in or close by have been devastated by forest fires over the past few years. and it is getting worse.
How is climate change affecting our lives? The following is a list of effects of climate change that are so very commonly noticed daily.
(The following is an excerpt from an article on the National Geographic website.)
- Ice is melting worldwide, especially at the Earth’s poles. This includes mountain glaciers, ice sheets covering West Antarctica and Greenland, and Arctic sea ice. In Montana’s Glacier National Park the number of glaciers has declined to fewer than 30 from more than 150 in 1910.
- Much of this melting ice contributes to sea-level rise. Global sea levels are rising 0.13 inches (3.2 millimeters) a year, and the rise is occurring at a faster rate in recent years.
- Rising temperatures are affecting wildlife and their habitats. Vanishing ice has challenged species such as the Adélie penguin in Antarctica, where some populations on the western peninsula have collapsed by 90 percent or more.
- As temperatures change, many species are on the move. Some butterflies, foxes, and alpine plants have migrated farther north or to higher, cooler areas.
- Precipitation (rain and snowfall) has increased across the globe, on average. Yet some regions are experiencing more severe drought, increasing the risk of wildfires, lost crops, and drinking water shortages.
- Some species—including mosquitoes, ticks, jellyfish, and crop pests—are thriving. Booming populations of bark beetles that feed on spruce and pine trees, for example, have devastated millions of forested acres in the U.S.” (source National Geographic website)
Climate Change Effects On Weather
Climate change is not just global warming it is also the changing weather patterns that we are witnessing that are causes of these catastrophes to mother nature and everything in it. And as the only life on this planet that can make a change to what is happening, we are still being complacent. Waiting for someone else to make the changes. We all, each one of is responsible to effect change. population
So when we look at the question of how does climate change affects us we must understand that we really need to work harder on the importance of understanding our connection with the earth’s energy. One of the ways is through energy healing, an “earth healing”.
As a human being, it is almost impossible to focus on adverse occurrences that cause you to live in a state of negative energy flow within you. You can easily lose focus on your true nature when you see the perilous devastation in the world. Many say it is too late, however, it is at these times like these that you, all of us, need to set our attention to our spiritual powers. You are Spirit at the core. Spirit is not bound by space or time. Spirit is connected to the source of all things, the Universe. We can unite and meditate, activate our healing powers, and focus on turning our world around. But also do not forget to make those changes in your day to day that can help the environment.
In this podcast, How Does Climate Change Affect Us Spiritually you will learn:
- How planetary growth and energy cycles affect you.
- Examples of both planetary and personal growth cycles.
- A technique to help you weather the storm of Earth changes.
- Why is climate change important?
- How does global warming affect our health, Spiritually?
Join us on this episode Unlocking Your Truth as we discuss one of the most important issues of the world’s history and present, our future existence as well as that of the earth itself.
A Free Psychic Reading
Other Relevant Posts That You May Find Interesting :
You can subscribe to my Youtube Channel for much more info!
For UYT episodes to be sent directly to your device, subscribe to iTunes, Player FM, Blubrry, or Stitcher! And lastly, if you have a topic or question for us to discuss on the show, fill out the intuitive insight form on the right. Thanks so much!
Unlocking Your Truth is my weekly radio show. During the one-hour show, we discuss all things metaphysical such as How Is Climate Change Affecting Our Lives! And much more! The show airs on CIVL 101.7 FM at 7-8 PM (Pacific Time) every Tuesday evening or live-stream the show at CIVL.ca.
During each of our Unlocking Your Truth episodes, we also answer email questions from our listeners (click here to submit a query). We do readings live on air for our call-in guests. You can also join us on simultaneous Facebook Live broadcasts of Unlocking Your Truth with Dr. Lesley or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/LesleyPhillips and ask your questions. You can ask anything you want, any topic.