Questions Asked During Psychic Readings
People often wonder, “What are the most common or best questions to ask a psychic.” There are so many different types of inquiries that people can come up with. Some are more serious than others. However, these questions seem to fall into several categories that people come to a psychic to have answered during a psychic reading. So let’s take a look at these different classifications.
Best Questions To Ask A Psychic
Categories of Psychic Readings
After more than 20 years of doing psychic readings, I have categorized them into 3 different areas:
- Personal Expansion
Topics Of Questions To Ask A Psychic
The first of the three categories is powerlessness. And so powerlessness is when somebody feels powerless, obviously. This generally has something to do with their life not going how they would prefer it to be. It seems as though life is happening to them. And it seems these outside forces are delivering blows and happenstance experiences and that they have no say. Have you ever felt that you were not in charge of what goes on in your life?
Some of the many psychic questions that fall under this heading of powerless are:
- Why is this happening to me?
- Why isn’t this happening to me?
- I want this, so why don’t I have it?
- It can be questions about relationships:
- Why don’t I have the relationship that I want?
- Why do I keep creating unhappy relationships?
- Why did my partner leave me?
- Do they really love me?
- Will they come back to me?
Or could it be questions about your career?
- Why doesn’t my boss like me?
- Will I get that promotion?
- Why can’t I find a job that I love?
- Why do I have to keep doing these jobs that don’t pay me enough money and that I really don’t like?
So people feel powerless because of wanted or unwanted circumstances in their life. Other reasons that they feel powerless can be the tragedy or the chaos that’s going on in the world. It can also have to do with their physical body:
- Why is my body like this?
- Why does my body seem to be fighting against me?
- Why do I have this disease?
Why You Feel You Should Have Psychic Readings
And they feel so powerless that they believe that perhaps somebody else has a magic wand to resolve their issues. Someone can predict their future, and perhaps somebody else can heal them.
So they genuinely feel powerless. But here is the issue. The truth is that they, perhaps just like you, don’t have any notion that they are responsible for their own life. They don’t yet realize that they create their own reality. And probably, if you suggested that they created what is happening in their life, they wouldn’t understand because they feel like a victim of circumstances. And so, many powerless people seek help from psychic readers.
As a psychic, the best help you can give someone is to provide information about what they do in their life to actually create their reality. And that’s not bad news. It’s good news. It doesn’t mean you’re this evil despot punishing yourself. It simply means you need to tweak some things within yourself to change course.
That’s category number one. Those who feel powerless and go to a psychic with questions to ask relating to why their life is the way it is. Why their relationships are the way that they are.
Psychic Powers To Answer Questions About Personal Curiosity
The next category has the general heading of curiosity. People are looking for the next stage, the next step in some area of their life.
- I’m seeking to understand these relationships.
- I’m seeking to understand myself.
- I’m seeking to understand what I might be doing that might be sabotaging me.
- Past life readings are a prime example of these types of questions to ask a psychic. For example:
- Was there a past life that played a part in a specific issue I am having now?
- Am I afraid of heights because I fell from a tall building in a past life?
- Am I stuck in this highly critical relationship because we’ve been there before, together in other lifetimes?
With this category of questions, psychics receive you will hear questions including phrases such as:
- I’m curious to understand.
- I seek to understand.
- I want to know more about this.
- I want to know why it’s happening.
- I want to know what I can do about it.
This second category, curiosity, is where people start to have some form of curiosity and want to know more about understanding themselves. This is as opposed to judging people in different circumstances. They seek knowledge and information to transcend the feeling of being stuck in a particular circumstance.
Curiosity And Spiritual Growth
Another reason that people might visit psychics is that they are curious because they’ve been having their own experiences of some form of a spiritual nature, such as:
- I had a dream, and the dream came true.
- I keep seeing repeating numbers everywhere.
- I feel like the Universe is sending me messages.
- I know that there’s higher guidance, and I want clarity.
- I want to know about or connect with my guides.
- I saw a ghost. What does that mean?
- I keep hearing messages. I turn on the radio, and there’s a song playing that has the perfect message for the circumstance that I’m in.
The second stage, curiosity, is about the search to know, to understand a feeling that there’s more to this life than meets the eye. It is about a feeling that maybe there is something I can do. I’m curious to explore myself and my relationships more deeply. And most importantly, I’m starting to take some responsibility for my life and myself. So I want to know, what can I do?
What can I do to help the situation instead of seeing myself as the victim, which is in stage number one, the powerlessness stage?
Questions To Ask A Psychic About Personal Expansion
And then, finally, the next stage I’ve called personal expansion. As a human being with an origin as Spirit, you are here to experience the physical realm as a human being with a spiritual perspective. Sharing these two states in one physical form will preclude you will have questions. This causes people to look for help with their personal expansion.
They often struggle with emotions and feelings that can be considered spiritual growing pains. When someone is going through this, they can have many questions to ask a psychic. They come with queries and requests such as:
- I want to expand, evolve, and be open to more, and I would love for you to teach me how to do that.
- I would love to develop my own abilities.
- I would love to learn how to be a healer.
- I want to learn how to be a psychic reader.
- I want to learn how to be a medium.
- I want to learn how to be a channel.
- I want to learn how to give past life readings.
All three of these categories have many questions and requests attached to them. The ones mentioned are just samples of a few of them.
Questions To Ask A Psychic Have Changed Over The Years
Over my time doing this work, the percentage of people I see in those three categories has shifted significantly. So maybe years ago, earlier in my journey, I would see more people in the powerless category. And today, I see more people in the seeking expansion category. So there is a growing personal realization that there’s more to this than meets the eye: “I would like to expand and learn. I want to develop my own abilities so that I can access my own guidance.”
Another way of saying this is in the first stage, the powerlessness stage, there’s no notion that I have my own guidance. I feel like a victim. In the second stage, there’s an inkling that I have some control over it. There’s some guidance there for me, and I’m starting to pick up on it. And then the third stage is I know it’s true. I want to know more, develop this, and evolve.
If you could ask one question and only one question of the most remarkable psychic in the world, what would you ask? Just one question?
Join us on this episode of Unlocking Your Truth; Best Questions To Ask A Psychic. as Dr. Lesley explains some of the categories of questions she has recognized and the questions she has been asked over the years.
Find Your Intuition Style
Here are a few questions and comments from listeners during the broadcast of Best Questions To Ask A Psychic :
- David – Hi, Dr. Lesley. I am curious about why I am different from others. I would like to understand what I am with respect to why I knew about the gender and date of my first child and my second child and the gender of my first grandchild. I can tell when something is about to happen. I am concerned about what I might be able to do with my psychic abilities. I have had fragmented dreams as well.
- Omyda – I’d want to know what my soul’s plan was for this lifetime (in terms of areas of my soul’s development/growth).
- Wies Lawa – Always on the path of more; never a victim! Who is my best spirit guide since they are changing?
- Holly – Have been in the expansion stage for a long time, but it is all pretty slow now. I am unsure if I’m stuck. Or am I still waiting for something? I want my psychic connections to be a more apparent part of my daily life.
- Shelby– What is my life’s purpose? I feel more driven and evolved.
Learn More About Your Intuitive Energy
- Brian – I would love to know more about myself. What is my purpose? Why am I here? I want to know more about my psychic gifts and abilities. It would come from a place of evolving, moving into that soul plan.
- Andarini – What would be the biggest challenge I should know to make sure I can unlock and optimize my intuition gifts?
- Monotone Maiden – I want to know what my purpose is as well
- Elizebeth – How does one accept the role placed on them and step into it?
- Karen – Can I also have a little insight into my life purpose, please?
Other Relevant Posts That You May Find Interesting :
You can subscribe to my Youtube Channel for much more info!
For UYT episodes to be sent directly to your device, subscribe to iTunes, Player FM, Blubrry, or Stitcher! And lastly, if you have a topic or question for us to discuss on the show, fill out the intuitive insight form on the right. Thanks so much!
Unlocking Your Truth is my weekly radio show. We discuss metaphysical things during the one-hour show, such as Best Questions To Ask A Psychic! The show airs on CIVL 101.7 FM at 7-8 PM (Pacific Time) every Tuesday evening or live-stream the show at CIVL.ca.
We also answer our listeners’ email questions during our Unlocking Your Truth episodes (click here to submit a query). In addition, we do readings live on air for our call-in guests. You can also join us on simultaneous Facebook Live broadcasts of Unlocking Your Truth with Dr. Lesley or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/LesleyPhillips and ask your questions. You can ask anything you want, any topic.