The Keys To Life, The 7 Chakras And Their Meanings
The 7 chakras and their meanings revealed. A chakra is an energy vortex that forms part of your energy field. Just as you have a physical body, you also have an energy body and this is created from inter-penetrating layers of energy emanating from these spinning wheels of light. There are hundreds of chakras throughout your body, positioned at the endocrine glands and nerve plexuses, including seven positioned up the spine which are the main 7 chakras of the body. Chakras are conduits for spiritual information to flow to you from your higher self. They also process information from your physical life experiences.
If we have blocked energy in any of our seven chakras it can result in illness as well many other emotional and spiritual afflictions which impress the importance of balanced chakras. One can learn how to clear blocked chakras as well as techniques for opening chakras using meditation for chakra healing and meditation for opening chakras.
This is just a simple over view of each of the 7 chakras and their meanings:
- First Chakra – Root Chakra – Also called the Root Chakra is located in the tailbone area at the base of spine is responsible for grounding and survival issues.
- Second Chakra – Sacral Chakra – Is located in the lower abdomen about two inches below the navel and deals with abundance, well-being, pleasure and sexuality.
- Third Chakra – Solar Plexus Chakra – Is located in the stomach area in the upper abdomen and deals with issues like self-worth, self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Fourth Chakra – Heart Chakra – Is located just above the heart and impacts issues of love, peace and joy.
- Fifth Chakra – Throat Chakra – Is located in the throat and revolves around the areas of the ability to communicate, self-express, truth and emotions/feelings.
- Sixth Chakra – Third Eye Chakra – Also called the Brow Chakra is located between the eyes in the forehead and deals with such emotions like imagination, wisdom, intuition, thought, decision making and clairvoyance to name a few.
- Seventh Chakra – Crown Chakra – Is located at the top of the head and is responsible for taking in information in an energetic form and connecting energetically to spirit and spiritual
Your 7 Chakras and Intuition
There are some dangers of opening chakras to much or too little as well as benefits of balanced chakras. It is crucial to know what each of the different chakras represents as well as what we can do in the way of chakra cleansing and balancing in order to keep the energy conduit clear and flowing freely. In today’s episode of Unlocking Your Truth we talk about 7 chakras and their meanings, chakra colors and meanings, how to open chakras for beginners as well some advanced information.
- Major chakra locations.
- Information within each chakra.
- Truths and myths about chakras.
During each of our Unlocking Your Truth episodes we also answer email questions from our listeners as well occasionally do readings live on air for our call in guests.
Other Relevant Posts That You May Find Interesting :
Your 7 Chakras and Intuition
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for much more information!
For UYT episodes to be sent directly to your device, subscribe on iTunes,Google Play Music, Player FM, Blubrry or Stitcher! Also Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful & much appreciated! And lastly, if you have a topic or question for the show fill out the intuitive insight form on the right. Thanks so much!