Planet Earth Needs Healing, Why Is Environmental Protection Important?
Why is environmental protection important? All of us at some time in our lives have been ill. What did you or someone that you love do? Of course, they tried to help you. Has anyone in your, who you really care about, been ill or even very ill? What did you do or what would you have done to help them heal? I am going to venture an educated guess and say just about anything.
I have heard the stories of people donating their body parts, such as liver and bone marrow, to loved ones or even strangers. This is a wonderful selfless act of kindness. Would you? Not everyone can do this. Fear can hold us back. However once the stimulus is strong enough we can and will do anything our power to resolve a situation. Consider the soldiers who have died saving the lives of others like covering a hand grenade with their bodies protecting their fellow soldiers.
Now let me ask you a different question. What would you do to protect someone if they held the control to your oxygen supply? If they died or became incapacitated your oxygen would be cut off. Again let me take a wild stab at the answer. You would do anything! Well fellow travelers, on this beautiful planet called Earth, this is the exact position that we all are finding ourselves in. The Earth is changing; our environment is dying if you will. However once the planet dies it will remain and it will be Us that may be exterminated. The need and importance of environmental protection is extremely evident. We must preserve our environment. It is important for each and every one of us to take on the task of protecting the environment.
How to save the environment, ways to help the earth heal, is a very popular topic in all circles of life as well as global. How the Earth is being cared for or not cared for consists of trillions of small, everyday choices, ways to save our mother earth, made the by billions of persons on the whole Earth. So many of us do realize that there is a major issue but yet many of the same people go through their lives not making any changes whatsoever. Is it because they just can’t be bothered? Maybe the issue lies deeper than that. It could possibly be that they just do not know what they can do personally to help the situation. I am certain that the problem seems to overwhelm most individuals. There are answers.
What can we do to save the environment? Here are just a few quick environmental conservation techniques:
- Choose organic: We are killing our planet with the same solutions that we use to control our pests. This conservation of environment would really make a change.
- Different transport choices: Walk, bicycle or drive alternative energy or energy efficient cars. Take the bus or fill your car with people as opposed to going to work being the only one in the vehicle. These are types of practices that harm the environment.
- Buy a sweater: Control the temperature in home but choose a lower setting. Put on a sweater or the such. In the summer air conditioning is not a Must but a luxury that we as a whole can no longer afford.
- Change light bulbs: Use high efficient bulbs such as LEDs that use much less energy and last many more years reducing manufacturing needs is one of the ways to reduce pollution.
- Use alternative energy source: One of the big ways of how to help the environment of course is moving to non-fossil fuels. Everything from solar to nuclear are feasible choices.
- Reuse, repair and recycle: This speaks for itself as do the energy savings.
- Bulk buying reduces packing requirements.
- Reduce the number of things you buy. Who needs 15 pairs of shoes etc.
- Throw out as little as possible. Donate or recycle where you can..
- Buy quality merchandises which have a longer life cycle. Buying one better quality item is cheaper than buying two inferior units over the same time period.
We speak to some of the issues around ways to save the planet and how we can do our part in this episode of Unlocking Your Truth, Why Is Environmental Protection Important. Listen and see if there is anything you can take on. Learning how to protect the environment is everyone’s problem and responsibility.
- Is our planet going to die.
- What can we do to help.
- Connecting your energy with the planet”s.
During each of our Unlocking Your Truth episodes we also answer email questions from our listeners as well occasionally do readings live on air for our call in guests.
A Free Card Reading
Other Relevant Posts That You May Find Interesting :
For UYT episodes to be sent directly to your device, subscribe on iTunes,Google Play Music, Player FM, Blubrry or Stitcher! Also Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful & much appreciated! And lastly, if you have a topic or question for the show fill out the intuitive insight form on the right. Thanks so much!