Can I Learn How To Deal With Stress And Anxiety Quickly And Simply?
Let’s talk about how to deal with stress and anxiety in some simple ways. If you are like most of the people in our modern world your life is probably very busy and even though, stress relief management is not even a thought. Learning how to reduce stress is actually not a mystery. I could give you 100 stress management tips but trying to follow them all would probably cause more anxiety than you are feeling now. Here are just a handful of stress relief techniques to help you cope:
- Square Breathing. We do not breathe deeply enough. Stop a few times a day and takes some really deep refreshing breaths,inhaling for 4 seconds. Hold them for a count of four seconds. Exhale for 4 seconds and then wait four seconds before the next breath. This called square breathing. It will increase you relaxation and oxygen intake.
- Be Aware and Present. Stop and smell the roses. By this I mean slow down and take notice of your world. The future and the past cause stress. Being here, here and now focuses you on the living of life not the wanting or fear of the future and the regrets of the past.
- Meditate. Meditation really helps relieve stress. If you can follow a guided meditation a couple of times a day or just tune in to your body as you meditate. Notice your breath and verbalizing the action (in your mind that is) – “breathing in” as you do so – “breathing out” as you do so. It will help the mind stop it’s churning.
A Free Card Reading
- Stay Focused. Focus on what you are doing. Keep your mental acuity on the task at hand. This is practicing another form of being in the present.
- Reach Out. Find someone who you trust that can be a sounding board for you and support you in letting go. Talking and getting issues out in the open is a great way to relief stress.
- Healthy eating. Here is the tough one for some. We need to be eating healthy to reduce stress. There are certain foods that reduce stress levels and calm anxiety and there are foods that cause stress. Poor food choices are a leading cause of use of stress and anxiety. Properly fed and nourished bodies are better equipped to handle the tension of daily life. A good breakfast to start your day, healthy green lunch and a well-balanced dinner will aid you in keeping your thought process clear and your energy up. Two foods we ingest that do just the opposite are sugar and caffeine.
Today’s topic of how to deal with stress and depression is of widespread interest. Many people lead very difficult lives because of it. It is a well-known fact that it can effect and affect your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health. The medical industry calls this “the silent killer” for a reason. There is an answer to this modern problem however. As stated earlier one of the simplest and most powerful ways is to actively meditate. It does not take much effort to start and carry on a meditation practice however the benefits are immense not to mention enjoyable. Listen to this episode of Unlocking Your Truth on how to deal with stress and anxiety and learn how to improve your overall life experience. Stress relief can be achieved.
- Different ways to relieve stress
- How meditation helps relieve stress.
- A simple stress relief meditation.
During each of our Unlocking Your Truth episodes we also answer email questions from our listeners as well occasionally do readings live on air for our call in guests.
A Free Card Reading
A couple of more Related Podcasts you may enjoy:
For UYT episodes to be sent directly to your device, subscribe on iTunes,Google Play Music, Player FM, Blubrry or Stitcher! Also Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful & much appreciated! And lastly, if you have a topic or question for the show fill out the intuitive insight form on the right. Thanks so much!